Monday, August 11, 2008

The Piss Song Sequel

Took a chair down by the lake to kiss you one last time,
but you weren't there so I had to pretend,
though it didn't feel quite the same
probably better cause if you were there
I would've said something selfish and hurtful

for example: "piss off you heartless witch"

Got pissed, took a piss in the lake,
and it made me think of you
and all the times you got pissed at me for saying stupid things,
well I can live with myself and my mistakes,
but if you can't well then that's your problem, I guess,

so you can piss off you heartless witch,
maybe we'll meet again on a lake somewhat like this,
and bitch about suburnban sprawl,
cause we deplore it more than each other

if you come around to be my friend again,
I'll try not to hold a grudge, but it may take a week or two
cause when you left, you took my old copy of Moby Dick,
so when I forgot the ending, I had to steal another copy from the library,
but it didn't have my old angry notes written in it

I'm trying to get over it,
so just give me some time and we can be friends,
doubtful ever again lovers

and in the meanwhile...
you can piss off you heartless witch,
maybe we'll meet again on a lake somewhat like this,
and bitch about suburnban sprawl,
cause we deplore it slightly more than each other
yes we deplore it more than each other

No comments: