Friday, May 9, 2008

Screaming from a Mountain (September 2007)

What will we do when it gets cold
and if its gets tough
will you give me something to hold
like your shoulder?

I may be a man but there’s plenty I don’t understand
like how to get you to kiss me,
oh won’t you kiss me?
oh won’t you kiss me?
oh won’t you kiss me, kiss me, kiss me,
I don’t know how but I got the lips,
and you got the shoulders
and you’re a bit bolder at these things anyway
so please give me a way

If I get the balls and come on too strong
will you get scared and run away to the mall
leave your me alonely?
cause they may have all of what you need
but in all that glass there’s no air to breathe
nor a bell to ring you
oh can I ring you?
oh can I ring you?
oh can I ring you, ring you, ring you, ring you,
I don’t know how but I’ve got the lips
and you’ve got muscles so please give
me the boldness to ring you
oh let me ring you

jam
even if you say no to this dance
I’ll sit outside on the bench next to your heart
until the wax parts
and you can hear my grooven tune for sure

so where will you go where will you go
this life’s got little to offer to those without love
or at least a shoulder, and I’ve got a shoulder
if you’ll be a bit bolder, at least I think you are
I’m coming to ring you,
so won’t you kiss me,
kiss me, kiss me,
I’m coming to ring you,
so won’t you kiss me…

No comments: