Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Worries???DON”T WORRY! (Ifraim's piss song) (March/April 2007)

Your eyebrow is looking a little timid,
what happened?
were you peaking behind that secret wall again?
you can’t see into your future,
but you can scare yourself
into a fast grave with that morbid curiosity,
so which door do you choose?
not to know will save you a spring of tears
and the end result will hurt either way,

you’ve got so many worries,
now I’ve got so many worries,
so let’s take all our worries
to the county fair and rig them to the ring toss,
and give away fractions of our unsettled minds
to people like us with stupid hope in carnival games,

I wish I had better advice,
but when things look this bad
my best ideas are about ending one problem at a time,
before I can peek around the next bend,
yeah, it’s all the same river,
so I’m gonna hit the same rocks eyes open or not,

oh no it’s a waterfall!
(interlude)

shit I wish I could say I saw that coming,
not that I’d do things differently,
it’s just comforting to say in times of pain,
and since I’m sad
I’m gonna go right back to ripping you off,
and end things right here… If I were gone tomorrow would you be sad?
I’ve got so many worries,
and you’re now got too many worries,
so let’s take all our worries,
fill them with water and throw them off overpasses
at the stupid cars underneath,

or urinate in the lemonade
and sell it to all the kids on the street
cause they like the way it tastes,
they say “man this is sweet”,
but they don’t know it’s full of restlessness,
full of my piss, but most of all, full of my anxiety

No comments: